Being Organ university that excels in the preparation, an increase in the highest standards, and guarantee the implementation of quality management systems work with other units in the field of education, research and community services, resources and governance at UGM.
- Enhance the reputation and international accreditation in the field of Education, Research and Community Service.
- Ensure the implementation of the Quality Assurance System (SPMI) in all faculties and courses.
- Ensure the quality of education, research and community service along with the other university Implementing elements.
- Oversee institutional accreditation and certification unit at the University of Gadjah Mada.
- Implement training and development Quality Assurance System (QAS).
- Provide professional and consulting services in the field of Quality Assurance System (QAS) for institutions both within and outside the institution Universitas Gadjah Mada.
- Coordinate and development of Information Systems Quality Assurance (QAS).
- Carry out cooperation with other work units in UGM for quality improvement resources, governance and services.
Aims and Goals:
- KJM UGM provide the best services to the satisfaction of academicians and stakeholders by improving the effectiveness of the quality management system on an ongoing basis in the field of internal quality assurance system (SPMI), Gadjah Mada University as a world-class research university, and is committed to developing a quality assurance system of internal college (SPMI) who excel at national and regional levels as well known at international level.
- KJM UGM with other units work to improve the quality of resources, governance and services.
For the purpose of “Becoming a world-class research university and a populist identity rooted in Indonesian socio-cultural “:
- Realization of research-based learning
- Achieving improved international reputation and accreditation in the field of Education, Research and Community Service
- Achieving increased international cooperation network
- The achievement of an ever-increasing role in the GMU settlement with the nation’s problems populist approach and socio-cultural Indonesia covering local advocacy excellence to the world for the purpose of “Being independent and university bertata good governance (Good University Governance)”:
- Completed status and transfer of fixed assets
- Completed preparation of management systems and human resource management to the stage PT BHMN
- The completion of the financial statements of accounting standards that apply to an independent university
- The achievement of good governance in the management system
- Achievement of continuous improvement and development of business cooperation capacity